Email Marketing for Furniture Retailers Since 2000
We’ve been helping furniture retailers grow since we got started. Our CEO, Ken Mahar, has an extensive background in furniture retail sales management and regularly speaks at Market in Las Vegas. If you’re looking for an expert email marketing team that really understands furniture retail, you found us. Book an appointment to find out how we can help you grow too.
You're Too Busy for Email Marketing
Furniture retail is a tough business that requires all your attention. On any given day you’re handling a multitude of tasks including:
- Understanding your customer
- Finding the right product at market
- Motivating your sales team
- Merchandising your inventory
- Running your operation efficiently
- Finding effective advertising
- Dealing with administration
- Finding, growing, and nurturing talent
It’s no wonder you haven’t mastered email marketing with all these demands! Book an appointment to find out how we can help you like we’ve helped others.
How Email Marketing Helps Furniture Retailers
Email marketing is an extremely powerful tool that can help you:
- Collect prospects you’re currently missing on your website
- Convert those prospects into new customers with automated marketing
- Automatically follow up with walked showroom traffic
- Increase add-on sales
- Minimize recurring operational headaches
- Increase your company’s online reviews
- Drive traffic when and where you need it
All of these benefits lead to sales and profitability. If you’re not taking advantage of this extremely powerful tool, you’re already falling behind. Book an appointment to find out how email marketing would work for you.
PROUD TO HAVE SERVED
How It Works
Transform your email marketing in three easy steps:
Book An Appointment
We offer a free 20-minute consult to talk about your business and see if we might be a good fit. If a partnership sounds promising, we'll schedule a discovery call.
After we have all the facts, we’ll present a proposal outlining our tailored, full-service solution—what it will include, what it will do for your business, and what it will cost.
This is where we execute a world-class email campaign to transform your business while you celebrate, breathe a sigh of relief, and move on to your next project.
Book an Appointment
Schedule your free 20-minute consultation to see if your business can profit from expert email marketing.